The Dunedain Commanders of Arnor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic Chat

2 posters

Go down

Off Topic Chat Empty Re: Off Topic Chat

Post  Diantha Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 am

Hah, was just thinking about making such a topic. Usually call it living room or something like that.

I finally cut the knot and got me a nice upgrade, the fan of my graphics-card died some time ago. Even though I got a replacement, it's not really suited for this card (read: it fits, but doesn't cool enough, had to downclock my card to avoid the blackscreens/any burn-ins). Besides that, it isn't regulated, so it runs fullspeed all the time, which makes quite some noise (vacuumcleaner anyone -_-' ).

Anyways, got me a nice HD6950 2GB with a custom fan which should be rather quiet even on heavy-load and a 6core PhenomII processor at 3,2GHz instead of my current Athlon X2 @ 3,2GHz (so triple the cores, better cpu instructionset and a turbo-funtion-thingy for games/programs when only using 3 cores.

All in all I've sunk quite some money in it, but I haven't upgraded in about 2 years and couldn't run most games (recent ones) at (what I consider) decent graphic settings anymore.

Edit: Hmm, seems to checkbox doesn't need a seperate account/registration. Simply clicking on "log in" enables it. Just to let everyone know, seeing as there isn't much to do, yet no one is ever in the chatbox.

Edit2: Geez, logs out while playing game. Guess an IRC server would be a lot better for (text) chatting offline.

Diantha
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Chat Empty Virgin Media

Post  Seremela Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:44 am

8kbps out of a 50mb connection, how lovely! Aren't they just the best!
Seremela
Seremela
Kin Founder
Kin Founder

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Diantha Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:31 am

What are you talking about? At least I tried to make conversation by telling what kept me busy back then ...

Diantha
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down